21. If a bar the copper is lugged near a magnet, the copper bar will beA. Attracted by the magnet.B. Unaffected through the magnet.C. Repelled by the magnet.D. Made into an induced magnet.
You are watching: If a bar of copper is brought near a magnet, the copper bar will be
21. If a bar of copper is lugged near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly be A. Attracted by the magnet. B. Unaffected through the magnet. C. Repelled through the magnet. D. Made into an induced magnet.
User: 21. If a bar the copper is brought near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly beA. Attracted by the magnet.B. Unaffected by the magnet.C. Repelled through the magnet.D. Made right into an induced magnet.medtox.org: If a bar of copper is lugged near a magnet, the copper bar will be unaffected by the magnet. yumdrea|Points 10040|User: 22. Once all components of a circuit room composed of conducting materials, the circuit is claimed to beA. Parallel.B. Shorted.C. Open.D. Closed.
14. If a tide hits a smooth surface ar at an edge of incidence that 40 degrees, the angle of have fun isA. 0 degrees.B. 40 degrees.C. 80 degrees.D. 90 degrees.
If a tide hits a smooth surface at an angle of incidence that 40 degrees, the angle of have fun is 40 DEGREES.
See more: Bus Lines 111 E Town St Columbus, Oh 43215, Taxifarefinder
15. What word finest describes the relationship in between Buck and also John Thornton?A. FriendshipB. TrustC. AttachmentD. Love
10. What is the many probable reason that rhyme and also repetition first found your ways right into poems?A. Human being wanted a to win they could dance to.B. Lock were created for the upper class.C. Heroes in epics had tendency to speak that way.D. The poems were much easier to remember and pass on.
The poems were much easier to remember and pass on. -is the most probable reason that rhyme and also repetition an initial found your ways right into poem.
2. A villanelle isA. A stare poem created in blank verse.B. A formal poem using extensive repetition.C. A favorite technique of man Donne.D. A type of complex sonnet.
medtox.org: A villanelle is a nineteen-line poetic type consisting of five tercets adhered to by a quatrain. User: 1. Hopkins"s usage of "seared," "bleared," and also "smeared" is an instance ofA. Metaphor.B. Assonance.C. Simile.D. Alliteration. medtox.org: Hopkins"s use of "seared," "bleared," and "smeared" is an instance of A. ASSONANCE. User: 3. The kind of the city "God"s Grandeur" is that ofA. One English sonnet.B. An Italian sonnet.C. A villanelle.D. Empty verse. medtox.org: A. An Italian sonnet. User: 4. In "The brand-new Colossus," the Statue the Liberty is contrasted to a/anA. European queen.B. Mother.C. Immigrant.D. Door. medtox.org: C. A mother. User: 5. In the city "God"s Grandeur," the expression "nor can foot feel, being shod" meansA. God cures every pain.B. The poet deserve to sense God from head to toe.C. The earth is home for humans.D. Human beings are out of touch v nature. medtox.org: In the city "God"s Grandeur," the expression "nor can foot feel, gift shod" means: B. Humans are out of touch v nature. Source: User: 6. In Donne"s sonnet, what does the phrase "one short sleep past" mean?A. Death comes sooner 보다 expected.B. Death is more permanent 보다 sleep.C. Death, favor a nap, isn"t permanent.D. Fatality is unavoidable. medtox.org: In Donne"s sonnet, the phrase "one short sleep past" means: A. Death, like a nap, isn"t permanent. User: 7. Describing the chariot the bears the human soul together "frugal" is an instance ofA. Paradox.B. Denotation.C. Epiphany.D. Realism. medtox.org: D. Paradox. User: 8. What kind of poem is "Death, Be no Proud"?A. NarrativeB. ReflectiveC. DescriptiveD. Discursive medtox.org: What kind of city is "Death, Be no Proud" is a D. Discursive Poem. User: 9. That is the speak in Sandburg"s "Grass"?A. A conductorB. A passengerC. The grassD. Napoleon medtox.org: The speaker in Sandburg"s "grass" is B) The Grass User: 10. Which among the complying with poems depends heavily on the use of allusion for effect?A. "God"s ... (More)