Some users while choosing Dolby Atmos for headphone or home theater in windows 10, they are stuck with a message saying something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound in Windows 10. Before trying the fix given below, just make sure that you are using the right kind of HDMI cable.
You are watching: Something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound
Fix 1 – Disable Mono Audio
1. Click on start button and then gear shaped icon to Open settings.
2. Click on Ease of Access.
3. Scroll down and Click on Audio from the left panel.
4. Turn off Mono audio.
Fix 2- Using Device Manager
1. Press Windows keys + R together to Open RUN command box.
2. Write devmgmt.msc in it and Click OK to Open Device manager.
3. Expand Sound, video and game controllers
4. Right Click on the Audio device and Click on Uninstall.
Note that, if there are more than one Devices and you can not figure out which one your Computer is using, Uninstall Both.
5. Now, Restart your Computer.
Fix 3 – Using Control panel
1. Go to Control panel.
2. Now,Click on Programs.
3. Click on Program & Features.
4. Locate DOLBY HOME THEATER V4
5. Do a right click on it and choose repair
This will fix your Problem by updating the driver and repairing it.
Saurav is associated with IT industry and computers for more than a decade and is writing on The Geek Page on topics revolving on windows 10 and softwares.
See more: The Chemiosmotic Generation Of Atp Is Driven By, Chemiosmotic Generation Of Atp Is Driven By
Filed Under: Windows 10
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published.